Builder has been developed forarchitects, designers, etc.
A playground design can take many forms. Builder is your 3D 'playground', where you can easily and quickly configure solution proposals, make corrections and present your ideas to your customers. Even during the sketch phase, you can find out if your ideas comply with playground standards, meet requirements for play value and whether they are age-appropriate for your target group.
You even get answers on installation time and the amount of concrete required for your particular solution.
How to upload a Blueprint in the Builder
How to download a 3D-file (DWG)
How to save a project
How to open a saved project
With Builder you can:
• test ideas in 3D in real-time
• drag items to the desired location
• view and test ideas for different locations of play equipment
• communicate your ideas visually
and with a user profile you can also:
• save projects
• download various files incl. exporting DWG files to other applications
• get an overview of all your cases
• and gain access to your User Forum with access to webinars etc.