Personal Data Policy
These guidelines for Elverdal Prof. Outdoor Products A/S, CVR-no. 30 73 25 96 (hereafter 'The Company') are formulated on the basis of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, which has effect in Denmark from May 25, 2018, as well as the new Danish Data Protection Act, that supplement with EU’s General Data Protection Regulation and the current personal data policy (collectively ‘the existing laws’).
Collecting personal data
The Company primarily collects personal data in order to process orders and deliver services. In special cases the Company collects personal data for the purpose of marketing, product information and customer communication. In case it is necessary to maintain correct data, your personal data may be updated from other public records.
We do not collect any sensitive personal data, only personal data on people in their professional capacity, such as company, name, address, postal code, telephone or mobile number, e-mail, etc.
Information concerning public or private limited companies, the name, address etc. does not concern a natural person and are therefore not encompassed by the Personal Data Protection Regulation. We track your web activity on the Company’s website, and it may occur that we use it for marketing.
The personal data we collect in connection to fulfil an agreement are stored in our IT system, CRM system and/or a physical record. We regularly ensure to erase your personal data, when they are no longer necessary with respect to the purpose, for which we have collected your data. We do though keep your personal data to the extent of legal obligations, for example bookkeeping material or data are included in the Danish Bookkeeping Act.
Consent to data collection
Whenever you make an enquiry, invite offers, place an order, fill in forms on the website or subscribe to our newsletter, you give your consent to that we can collect relevant personal data for use in further processing.
Transmission of personal data
We only pass on your personal data to third parties, when allowed by the legislation. For us to be able to deliver our best on our services, we make use of external businesses as providers. These external businesses are called data processors, and they will in some cases process your personal data, when delivering their services to us. Our data processors will only handle your personal data following our guidelines and in accordance with the legal requirements to data processors.
As data subject you have rights. These encompass the following:
· You have the right to obtain access to the personal data we process on you, to which purposes we process the data, and whether we transmit the personal data to third parties.
· You have the right to have your personal data rectified, if they are inaccurate.
· You have the right to get your data deleted from our system.
· You have the right to data portability of the personal data you have provided to us. This concerns the personal data we have collected on basis of your consent, or because we need the data to fulfil an agreement with you.
· You have the right in certain cases to restrict our processing of your data and limit the time period we store your data.
· You have the right in certain cases to object to our processing of your personal data in the light of reasons or circumstances, that concerns your special situation.
· Whenever we obtain your consent to our processing of your personal data, you have the right to at any time retract your consent. Subsequently the personal data collected on basis of your consent will be deleted.
Our cookies may collect your personal data, when you visit our website. This will however only happen after a consent from you. When your browser (or similar equipment) is set to allow cookies, it is considered as if you have given your consent for this kind of use.
In this case data will be stored on how you use the website and which pages you visit. This might be technical data about your unit and internet connection, such as operating system, browser version, IP Address and cookies.
Links to other websites
When our website contain links to other websites or materials, published by third parties, these links are only for information. The Company have no control of the content on other websites or their materials and are not responsible for their content. Nor is the Company responsible of damage or loss that may occur, when using these links.
Changes to this private policy
We reserve the right to update and change current guidelines. If we make any modifications, the date of ‘latest update’ can be found at the bottom of the page. This private policy will be evaluated, and if necessary revised once a year.
For further information on our processing of your personal data or if you wish to gain insight in or correct the data the Company has registered on you, please contact us:
Elverdal Prof Outdoor Products A/S
CVR-no.: 30 73 25 96
Telephone no.: +45 35 13 32 22