Obstacle course - vines w balance blocks h 2.1m and w 2.8m
No obstacle course is complete without vines. Here the children can swing up and down and balance.
Full of life and movement
The children can do what they want - scream like baboons and really pretend they’re in the jungle. The course challenges the children’s motor skills and sets the stage for social role-play, where there is plenty of space for wild arm movements and to burn off energy!
* Balance blocks suspended in taifun rope. Ropes are fixed in the top beam and in the ground/concrete.
* Posts, crossbars and blocks are made of debarked and splinter-free robinia wood.
* Diameter 140 - 160 mm.
* Mounting pieces, spacers and ball bearings in stainless steel.
* Rope of 20 mm taifun and embedded steel core.
* Safety area is 6.7 x 4.2 m.
* Foundation in concrete.